TAX CREDIT DETAILS
For a limited time, your donation may qualify for a 50% tax credit!
If you pay taxes in Kansas and give $250 or more directly to GoodLife or CLO, you may be eligible to receive half of your donation back in the form of a tax credit.
Funds will be used for the expansion of GoodLife’s Neighborhood Network & iLink, as well as CLO’s Johnson County Montessori School and North Star Academy.
WHAT ARE TAX CREDITS?
State tax credits reduce the total amount of taxes you owe to the state. They are a way for a taxpayer to substantially reduce the cost of making a contribution to a charitable organization.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Businesses and individuals who file a Kansas tax return are eligible to receive a tax credit through this program. Even LLCs, S- Corps and Sole Proprietorships can claim the K-60 credit.
WHAT IS THE VALUE OF THE KS TAX CREDITS?
GoodLife and CLO can provide a state tax credit worth 50% of an eligible donation made to support our projects. Donating at least $250 qualifies you for a state tax credit worth half of your total contribution. For example, a $1,000 donation would be eligible for $500 in KS state tax credits.
IS THERE ALSO A FEDERAL TAX BENEFIT?
In addition to the KS tax credit, for those who itemize on their federal return, a portion of the donation may also qualify for a federal deduction! Be sure to check with your tax advisor to understand the full benefits possible through this program.
HOW IT WORKS
- Non-monetary (in-kind) donations may be eligible for tax credits too.
- You can choose to support GoodLife, CLO, or both. Donations can be made online (below or by clicking here) or via check sent to PO Box 14395, Lenexa KS 66285-4295.
- Expect a call from us! We will need to collect information from you to fill out the forms required by the KS Department of Commerce so that they can issue you a certificate letter worth 50% of your donation.
- You may receive a refund even if the value of your credit exceeds your state tax liability.
- Participation in the state tax credit program officially ends December 31, 2021.